What Is MyEducationLab?
Proven to engage students, provide trusted content, and improve results, Pearson MyLab has helped more than 10 million students reach true understanding in their courses.
MyEducationLab delivers customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics to help you prepare students for the classroom.
MyEducationLab is available for more than 25 courses in Early Childhood, Foundations, Educational Psychology, Special Education, Literacy, ELL, and Curriculum and Instruction.
A New Course Experience with MyEducationLab!
Easy to Use: Register, create, and access all of your courses from one convenient online location and easily access all of your course content with an intuitive new course design. This new interface enables quick and easy access to:
- Study plans
- Gradebook, results, and reports
- Performance reporting
- Instructor resources
Easy to Customize: Quickly create just the course you want. Streamlined steps let you arrange, add, and remove items; incorporate your own content and assignments; and edit or modify content or assessments.
- Add rich content—Microsoft® Office files, Adobe® PDF files, HTML pages, videos, images, links—to any level in your course structure.
- Set up assignments as submissions. Students upload the assignment. You retrieve it, grade it and add comments, then return it. Grades report into the gradebook.
- Author your own assessments or edit existing ones. MyEducationLab courses can include assessments you create, customize, and schedule.
Easy to Connect: Social media tools, chat rooms, online classrooms, email and discussion boards help you connect with your students.
The following new communication tools can be used to foster collaboration, class participation, and group work:
- Email: You can send emails to their entire class, to individual students, or to other instructors who have access to their courses.
- Document Sharing: Students and instructors can share documents with individuals or the entire class.
- Discussion Board: You can provide students with a space to respond and react to the discussions created. These posts can also be separated out into specific topics where students can share their opinions/answers and respond to their fellow classmates' posts.
- Chat/ClassLive: ClassLive provides an interactive chat tool that enables you to communicate with students in real time. ClassLive can be used with a group of students or one-on-one to share images or PowerPoint presentations and draw or write objects on a whiteboard. ClassLive also has additional classroom management tools, including polling and hand-raising.
The new course experience is available with MyEducationLab for © 2013 and © 2012 titles. If you are using an earlier version of MyEducationLab, please click here to take a tour.Back to top